Bi Bim Bop
- 1 cup Cucumber (peeled, split into 1/8 inch slices)
- 1 cup Radish (thinly sliced into 1/8 inch slices)
- 1 cup Carrot (chopped into 1/8 inch slices)
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ginger (minced, peeled)
- 115 gm Beef Steak (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds (toasted)
- 1 cup Spinach (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/8 tsp Dark Sesame Oil
- 4 tsp Thai Chili Paste
- 1/2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 4 large Eggs (divided)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- To prepare the marinade, first combine 1 tsp of soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, and black pepper in a small bowl. Whisk them together
- Put the beef in the freezer for about 1 hour to make it easier to slice.
- Slice the beef steak into thin slices, pour in the marinade and marinate the beef for at about 3 hours or overnight.
- Heat a tsp of sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the marinated beef slices and fry until brown. Take them out of the skillet.
- Now fry the eggs in the same oil for about 5 minutes on one side. Then flip over and fry for 30 seconds on the other.
- Cook spinach, cucumber, radish and carrot all together in a pot of boiling water till they turn tender.
- Now stop the cooking process and marinate the vegetables with a mixture of Thai chilly paste, sea salt, sugar, remaining sesame oil and remaining vinegar.
- Now arrange beef, spinach, cucumber, carrot and radish on the plate and top it off with fried egg and serve.