- 650 gm Potatoes (peeled and sliced)
- 2 large Onions (thinly sliced)
- Salt And Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of Cooking Oil
- 113 gm Diced Lamb
- Chopped Parsley
- 3 Cup Water
- Heat the oil in a large pan with a tight fitting lid.
- Add sliced potatoes, onions, diced lamb pieces and enough water to cover the contents.
- Season the dish thoroughly with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on a low to moderate heat for about 30 minutes.
- Shake the pan to avoid sticking.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.