- 3 cups Japanese Rice
- 3-1/4 cups Water
- 1/3 cup Rice Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- Wash the rice thoroughly and cook it properly.
- Mix rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a sauce pan.
- Put the pan on low heat and heat until the sugar dissolves. Allow to cool.
- Spread the hot steamed rice into a large plate or a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the vinegar mixture over the rice and fold the rice by rice spatula quickly.
- Allow to cool, use a fan while mixing sushi rice.
- Sushi rice is ready to serve.