|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 can Boneless Pink Salmon ( cut into chunks)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill (chopped)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2/3 cup Onions(chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Combine the salmon chunks, onion, dill , salt and black pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add lemon juice, egg, egg white, and 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs and process again, just until combined.
- Leave aside for about 15 minutes.
- Shape the prepared mixture into latkes with wet hands.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet.
- Deep-fry the latkes till they become golden brown on both sides.
- Drain excess oil on paper towels.
- Salmon latkes are ready to serve.