- 400 ml Evaporated Milk (chilled overnight)
- Flaked Almonds for decoration
- 4 tbsp Boiling Water
- 600 ml Orange Juice
- 11 gm Gelatin
- Dissolve gelatin into boiling water and allow it to cool.
- Mix the cooled gelatin with the orange juice and allow to cool until thick.
- Pour the evaporated milk into a chilled bowl and whip until very thick.
- Continue to whisk while slowly pouring in the jelly (gelatin-water mixture).
- Spoon into glasses and chill until set.
- Decorate with flaked almonds and serve immediately.