Bacon and Cheese Omelette
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
- 115 gm Swiss cheese (thinly sliced)
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 8 Eggs (beaten to blend)
- 7 slices Bacon
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Grease a 9-inch round baking dish with butter.
- Arrange cheese slices on the bottom of the greased dish.
- Take oil in a large skillet, add bacon and cook over low heat until done.
- Drain well on paper towels.
- Chop 4 slices of the bacon and then half the remaining 3 slices crosswise, curling them into a spiral. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and then stir in the chopped bacon.
- Pour milk/egg/bacon mixture over the cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Place parsley in center of omelet and arrange bacon curls around the edge.
- Bake for 5 more minutes and then cool 5 minutes before slicing into wedges to serve.