- 3-4 quarts of Popped Popcorn
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Melted Butter
- 1/4 cup of Corn Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Combine butter, syrup, salt and brown sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat while stirring for 5 minutes; stir in baking soda at the last.
- Remove from the heat.
- Pour mixture from sauce pan over popcorn and mix well.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a 300 oven, stir a couple of times throughout the 15 minute period of time.
- Take popcorn out onto cool baking sheet. Once completely cooled, break into chunks.