- 400 gm Button Mushrooms
- 200 gm Capsicum
- 2 medium Onions
- 2 cm Ginger
- 6 flakes Garlic
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Dark Soya Sauce
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 cup Water
- Salt to taste
- Cut mushrooms into halves.
- Cut capsicums into halves, remove the seeds and cut into thin strips.
- Grind onion, ginger and garlic to a paste.
- Heat 4 tbsp of oil. Fry the ground paste.
- Add chili powder and ¼ cup water. Simmer till almost dry.
- Add capsicums, mushrooms and salt. Cover and cook on low flame till vegetables turn tender crisp.
- Add Soya sauce and vinegar. Mix corn flour with water and add.
- Bring to a boil, simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve Chili Mushroom hot with noodles or fried rice.