- 1/2 tsp Black Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 2 Kiwi Fruit (peeled, coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Plain Low-Fat Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Low-Fat Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp Cilantro (coarsely chopped)
- 1/8 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- Salt as per taste
- Add mustard, cumin and coriander seeds in a dry skillet and roast them over moderate heat, stir until aroma comes out.
- Coarsely grind the roasted seeds in a spice grinder or mortar.
- Now in a bowl, add the grinded seeds, chopped kiwi fruit, sour cream, and chopped onions with the yogurt.
- Stir in the spices, cilantro and chili powder and season with salt.
- Mix well and then refrigerate until cold.
- Kiwi Raita is ready to serve.