- ½ cup Mint Leaves (thick stems removed)
- 1/8 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- 1/8 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- ¼ tsp Black Mustard Seeds
- 1½ tsp Vegetable Oil
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- ¼ tsp Salt to taste
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 cup Curd
- Blend yogurt, sour cream, mint leaves, black pepper, salt and water in a blender to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the above to a serving bowl.
- Now add oil to a small pan and heat over medium high heat.
- Add cumin seeds, crushed red pepper, and black mustard seeds; sauté until it gives off an aroma.
- Remove from the heat and mix the above with the yoghurt mixture of the serving bowl. Mix until combined and allow to cool.
- Pudina Raita is ready. Serve chilled.