Chana Jor Garam
- 1 cup Black Gram
- 2 pinches Soda Bicarb
- Peanut Oil to deep fry
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- Lemon Juice
- Onion (finely chopped)
- Chaat Masala
- Green Chili (finely chopped)
- Wash and soak black grams overnight in plenty of water and soda. Drain and spread on thick towel to remove excess water.
- With a pestle or small grinding stone, flatten each chana or gram.
- Now heat oil in frying pan, add a handful of the flatten chana and fry till whitish and almost crisp.
- Drain and put on kitchen paper to soak excess oil. Repeat the step for all chickpeas.
- Transfer fried grams to a large plate. Sprinkle salt, garam masala and toss to coat evenly.
- Add a dash of seasoning ingredients as per taste. Toss and serve immediately.