|Calories Per Serving:
- 500 gms Lobster (thoroughly washed)
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2 tbsp Yoghurt
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 cup Grated Coconut
- 2 Flakes of garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger (chopped)
- Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp Water
- Grind grated coconut, garlic, ginger, chillies, poppy seeds to a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onions on low heat till the onions are light brown in color.
- Mix the ground paste and fry till it turns golden-brown.
- Add the tomato pieces and fry till the oil evaporates.
- Now add all the spice powders except the garam masala and mix well.
- Mix in the lobster meat, salt and the yoghurt.
- Shake and fry on high heat briefly.
- Stir in water and bring it to boil. Cover and allow it to simmer on low heat till the lobster meat is cooked and tender.
- Sprinkle the garam masala and garnish with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.