- 3 Potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 tbsp Tamarind Chutney
- 1/2 tbsp Mint Chutney
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Oil for frying
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Salt as per taste
- Chop the boiled potatoes into 3/4 inch cubes.
- Deep-fry the potatoes in oil in a wok till golden brown and well cooked.
- Drain excess oil on a paper.
- Put the fried potatoes in a bowl with cumin powder, red chilli powder, salt, chaat masala and mix thoroughly.
- Add tamarind chutney and mint chutney according to taste and mix properly.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve.