|Calories Per Serving:
- 6 cups Fresh Plums
- 1 Package Powdered Pectin
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 7 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Water
- Wash the plums thoroughly and wipe them.
- Discard the seeds and cut them in halves.
- In a sauce pot, mix plums, lemon juice, water and pectin.
- Bring this mixture to boil over high flame, stirring it constantly.
- Add sugar and resume boiling.
- Stir constantly and boil vigorously for a minute.
- Transfer the mixture into hot jars leaving some space.
- Put the lid and process the mixture for 10 minutes in boiling water bath.