- 450 gms Mushrooms
- 1 stick Butter
- 1/3 cup sweet Vermouth
- 1 cup Plain Breadcrumbs
- 1 small Onion
- 3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and grease it with butter.
- Now wash the mushrooms, wipe them and remove the stems.
- Melt butter in wok.
- Cook onions until it turns tender and soft.
- Add chopped stems, breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Fry till it turns brown lightly.
- Add sweet Vermouth . Toss lightly to combine well.
- Stuff it in mushroom caps.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then serve.