Aam Lassi Slush
- 2 Alphonso Mangoes
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1cup Curd
- 1tbsp Mint Leaves (finely chopped)
- 4-5nos Fresh Mint Leaves
- 6-8 Ice Cubes
- Peel the skin of the mangoes and cut them into small pieces.
- Now blend the mango pieces, curd, sugar and mint leaves in a mixer into a smooth puree.
- Refrigerate this mixture for 4 to 5 hours.
- Take out the mixture and again blend it to a smooth liquid.
- Put the juice in the serving glass .Add 2 to 3 ice cubes and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Enjoy cool Aam Lassi Slush in the hot summer afternoon.