Aloo Gobi Methi Tuk
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 ½ cups florets of Cauliflower
- 1 cup Methi Leaves (finely chopped)
- ¼ tsp Hing (asafoetida)
- 1 tsp Jeera (cumin seeds)
- ½ tsp Ginger Paste
- ½ tsp Chilli Paste
- 2 tsp Chat Masala
- Oil (as required)
- Salt to taste
- Peel the skin of the potatoes and cut them lengthwise into thick wedges.
- Heat oil in a pan and first fry the cauliflowers until done.
- Take out the cooked cauliflowers and put some more oil. Now fry the potatoes and take them out in a separate plate.
- Now take two tablespoons of oil in a nonstick pan or kadhai.
- Add to it cumin seeds and a pinch of hing.
- When the seeds start spluttering, add the chilli paste and ginger paste.
- Saute for a while and then add the chopped methi leaves.
- Saute till the leaves turn light brown.
- Now add the fried cauliflower and potato pieces.
- Saute properly and then add salt and chat masala.
- Mix well and serve hot Aloo Gobi Methi Tuk with parathas.