- 2 Apples (large sized)
- ½ cup Plain Flour
- ½ cup Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 tbsp Butter
- Wash the apples and remove their skin.
- Cut the apples into thin slices.
- Sprinkle 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar on the sliced apples.
- Take a non-stick pan and put little butter.
- Add the apples slices in the melted butter and saute until the apples become soft.
- Keep the cooked apples aside.
- Take a separate bowl and pour ½ cup plain flour. Add the eggs, milk and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Beat this batter into a smooth paste without lumps.
- Heat another non-stick tawa and grease it with oil.
- Take a ladleful batter and spread it evenly over the tawa.
- Allow the crepe to brown and then flip.
- Take out the crepe when both the sides turn brown.
- Now spread little cooked apples on the crepe and roll it.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over it and serve hot.