Baby Corn Hara Masala
- 1 cup Baby Corn (cut into 4 lengthwise)
- 1cup Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 Green Chilli (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger (grated)
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tsp Jeera (cumin seeds)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Take a bowl and mix in it 2 cloves of garlic, grated ginger, chopped coriander, green chilli, chopped onion, and cumin seeds.
- Blend this entire mixture in a blender to a fine paste.
- In a microwave bowl, add 2 tablespoon of oil and the freshly prepared paste.
- Microwave on high for one minute.
- Now add baby corn chunks, salt and little water and mix it properly with the masala.
- Cover the bowl and again microwave on high for six minutes.
- Take out the bowl and add powdered sugar and lemon juice into it.
- Mix well and serve hot.