Bajra Aloo Roti
- 2 cups Millet Flour (bajre ka aata)
- ¼ cup Onions (finely chopped)
- ¾ cup Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 3-4 tbsp Fresh Coriander (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Green Chilli and Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder (amchur)
- ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt to taste
- Ghee (as required)
- Mix all the ingredients together properly and then make a soft dough by adding warm water.
- Take little portion of the dough and make a round ball.
- Roll it out giving it a round shape.
- Now cook this roti in a hot tawa (griddle).
- The rotis are ready when both the sides turn golden brown.
- Enjoy the hot Bajra Aloo Rotis with desi ghee, aloo ki sabzi and kadhi.