- 1 big Cabbage
- 3 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Garlic Paste
- ¼ tsp Caraway Seeds (shahi jeera)
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1/8 cup Water
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Quarter the cabbage.
- Boil the cabbage pieces in dutch oven or a kettle for about 10 minutes with little salt.
- Take a small bowl and mix in it chopped onions, garlic paste, salt, black pepper powder, chopped tomatoes, caraway seeds, salt and water.
- Now place the cabbage in a baking dish after removing the sections.
- Pour the masala on the cabbage.
- Now put the dish in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- In between make sure to saute so that the cabbage wedges are cooked evenly.
- Serve hot.