Baked Spinach Rolls
- 500 gms Fresh Spinach
- 500 gms Pizza Dough
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- Olive Oil (as required)
- Cheese (grated)
- 1 Egg
- A pinch of Red Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Wash the spinach leaves properly with water. Chop it finely and keep aside.
- Make medium sized balls out of pizza dough.
- Roll out these balls into rectangular shape.
- Spread out the chopped spinach leaves over it. Sprinkle chopped onions, cheese, pepper and salt. Sprinkle olive oil and roll it up.
- Make 10-12 holes on the roll with a fork.
- Brush the roll with beaten egg.
- Repeat the above 3 steps for all the rolls.
- Place the rolls in a greased cookie sheet and put in the oven at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- Enjoy hot or cold Baked Spinach Rolls.