Baked Stuffed Potatoes
- 4 Potatoes (medium sized)
- ¾ cup Bell Pepper (chopped)
- ¾ cup Carrots (diced)
- 1 cup Onions (chopped)
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/8 tsp Clove Powder
- 1/8 tsp Cardamom Powder
- ¼ tsp Pepper Powder
- 4 tbsp Cream Cheese
- Yoghurt Sauce
- Peel the skin of the potatoes and bake them in the oven at 400 F for an hour.
- To prepare the stuffing, take oil in a pan and heat it. Add chopped onion and diced carrot.
- Add coriander powder, haldi powder and cardamom powder to it.
- Saute for about 10 minutes and then put the chopped bell pepper.
- Saute for two more minutes and then add some water, and cover the pan.
- Cook for about 5 minutes so that the bell peppers become soft.
- Now add cream cheese, pepper and salt to it.
- Mix well and remove the pan from the flame. The stuffing is now ready.
- Take out the baked potatoes from the oven and allow them to cool.
- Scoop out the inner portion of the potato leaving a hole inside the potato.
- Mash the scooped portion of the potato and add it to the stuffing mixture.
- Now lower the oven to 350F.
- Stuff the potatoes with the filling mixture.
- Grease the baking dish with oil and put the stuffed potatoes.
- Cook them in the oven for around 20 minutes.
- Enjoy baked stuffed potatoes topped with spicy yoghurt sauce.