- ¼ cup Orange (segmented)
- ¼ cup Sweet Lime (segmented)
- ½ cup Carrot (diced)
- ¼ cup Capsicum (chopped)
- 3 Spring Onions (chopped)
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1 cup Macaroni
- ¾ cup Yoghurt
- ¼ tsp Mustard Powder
- 3 tsp Mint Leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Sugar (powdered)
- Salt to taste
- Boil the macaroni with enough water and keep it aside.
- Half boil the chopped carrots.
- Take a big bowl and mix in it parboiled carrots, sprouted beans, chopped spring onions, capsicum, orange, sweet lime, salt and macaroni.
- Add the whipped yoghurt, sugar, mustard powder and mix well.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.