- 2 cups Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Fresh Coriander (finely chopped)
- 3 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Coriander (dhania) Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Seed Powder (jeera powder)
- 1 tbsp Besan (gram flour)
- ½ tsp Haldi (turmeric) Powder
- Oil (as required)
- Salt to taste
- Take a big bowl and put wheat flour into it.
- Add in besan, haldi powder, salt, and coriander and cumin seed powder, and mix well.
- Now add the finely chopped coriander and green chillies in the mixture.
- Next add 3 teaspoons of oil and knead the mixture into soft dough with enough water.
- Make small balls of the dough and roll each one into circular rotis.
- Heat the tawa and fry these rotis with oil or ghee/butter.
- Cook until both the sides appear brown.
- Serve Coriander roti hot with mint chutney, dahi and curry.