Cream Of Lettuce Soup
- 2 cups Water
- 2 cups Milk
- ½ Onion (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 bunch of Lettuce
- 3 tbsp Cold Water
- Clean the lettuce and chop it finely.
- Heat a pan with 2 cups of water. Add the chopped lettuce to this.
- Now put the onions, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Cook on low heat for around 20 minutes.
- Take a separate pan and boil milk in it.
- Mix the cornstarch with cold water and add to the boiling milk.
- Keep stirring and cook until the milk becomes slightly thick.
- Now add the cooked lettuce and mix well. Add butter and then remove from the stove.
- Season it according to your taste before serving.