Green Peas Dhokla
- 1 cup Green Peas (fresh)
- 1 cup Gram Flour (besan)
- 4 tbsp Rawa (suji/semolina)
- 4 Green Chillies
- Ginger (small piece)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Eno/Fruit Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 ½ tbsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 6 to 7 Curry Leaves
- A pinch Asafoetida
- Blend the green peas, green chillies and ginger in a mixer into a smooth paste without water.
- Take besan in a big vessel. Put salt, sugar, lemon juice and rawa in it.
- Mix well the entire mixture with a spoon.
- Now add the green peas paste into this mixture.
- Add 1/3 cup of water (use the same cup to measure water that you used for besan).
- Add eno/fruit salt into the mixture and mix well.
- Oil the dish which will be used to steam the mixture.
- Evenly spread the mixture into the oiled dish.
- Steam the mixture for around 10 minutes.
- Cut the steamed cake into triangle shapes and put the pieces in a plate.
- Heat oil in a pan and add curry leaves, sesame seeds, mustard seeds and asafoetida.
- Fry for a while and immediately put this mixture over the green dhoklas.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and green chutney.