- 12 Slices French Bread
- ½ Cup milk
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Salt (as per taste)
- Pepper (as per taste)
- Mix milk, vanilla extract, salt, eggs and ground cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
- Dip bread in this mixture, such that it gets covered on both sides.
- Melt approx one tsp of butter in a large skillet, placed on medium flame.
- Shallow fry the bread in butter, until it becomes golden brown on both the sides.
- Serve French toast after sprinkling pepper on it, along with whipped butter (optional).
- Your yummy toast is ready.
- Continue the same procedure with the rest of the bread.