Kairi Ka Pani
- 2 raw Mangoes, medium sized
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds, roasted
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- ¼ tsp Ginger Powder (soonth)
- ¾ cup Sugar
- Salt to taste
- In a pressure cooker, add water and raw mangoes and boil, until they turn soft.
- Now, remove the skin of the mangoes and mash the pulp in a separate bowl.
- Add ginger powder, sugar, black salt, roasted cumin seeds and salt to the mango pulp.
- Mix them well and then refrigerate this mixture in a bottle.
- While serving, add two tablespoons of this mixture to chilled water.
- Stir well and enjoy this cool drink.