Khajur Imli Ki Chutney
- 2 cups Dates (Khajur)
- 1 cup Jaggery (Gur), grated
- ¼ cup Tamarind (Imli)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- A pinch of Hing (Asafoetida)
- Salt to taste
- Take out the seeds of imli and kahjur. Wash them properly and place them in a saucepan.
- Now, add to these 4 cups of water, grated gur, salt, chilli powder, salt and a pinch of hing.
- Boil for about 25 to 30 minutes. Now, remove it from the stove and mix properly with a spoon.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then store it in the refrigerator.
- Serve with parathas or mix it with chat for added flavour.