- 1 tbsp Fennel Seeds (Saunf)
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- ¼ tsp Fenugreek Seeds (Methi)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 1-1/2 tsp Rock Sugar (Misri)
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Heat the tawa and put cumin, coriander, fennel and fenugreek seeds on it. Roast the seeds on low flame.
- Allow them to cool and crush them to make a coarse powder.
- Store it in an air tight container. Use it as and when required.
- In a pot, boil water. Now, add misri and the already prepared spice powder. Mix well and let it boil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add milk and bring it to boil.
- Strain out the liquid and serve hot.