- 1 cup Mushrooms, diced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ¼ tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 6 Cashew, soaked in water
- 2 Cloves (Laung)
- 2 Cardamoms
- Salt to taste
- Few Mint Leaves
- Few Coriander Leaves
- Few Kismis
- 1 tsp Fresh Cream
- Heat a tawa and roast cloves, cardamom and cinnamon. Once warm, grind them to make a fine powder and keep aside.
- Blend the tomatoes in the mixer into a fine paste.
- Separately grind the cashews and keep aside.
- Also make a paste of the chopped onions.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onion, ginger and garlic paste. Sauté till the masala turns brown.
- Add the freshly made tomato paste and sauté till oil begins to separate from the masala. Thereafter, add chilli powder, coriander powder, haldi powder, ground cashews and the roasted masala powder.
- Mix well and then add the mushrooms and salt.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes with little water over low flame.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, mint leaves, kismis, fresh cream and serve hot.