- 1/2 kg Fish
- 1 Egg
- 1 Bread slice
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1-2 Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Bunch of Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Smear and rub fish with turmeric powder and salt. Wash it after 5 minutes.
- Keep the fish over a pan of hot water for steaming. Remove the bones and gently mash it using hands. Soak the bread slices in water and squeeze.
- Add red chilli powder, garam masala powder, ginger-garlic paste, corn flour, coriander leaves, green chillies, bread slice and salt.
- Mix all the above ingredients and make walnut sized balls and flatten the ball slightly.
- Take the beaten egg. Dip the cutlet pieces in egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil slightly in a wok. Fry till the pieces turn brown.
- Fish cutlet is ready. Serve it with potato fingers and chutney.