Palak Kofta Curry
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 bunches Spinach, finely chopped
- 3 Onions, chopped
- 5 Potatoes
- 4 Bread Slices, soaked in water
- 2 tsp Ginger, chopped
- 2 Green Chilies, chopped
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1" piece Ginger
- ½ tsp Dry Mango Powder (Amchur)
- Salt to taste
- First you need to boil the potatoes. Once boiled, peel off their skin and mash them properly.
- In the bowl containing mashed potatoes, mix green chillies, coriander leaves, chopped onions, garam masala, mango powder, salt, 1 tbsp chopped palak and bread soaked in water. Mix all the ingredients and make small round balls.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the kofta balls till they turn brown.
- Keep the kofta balls aside.
- To make the gravy, heat little oil in a pan and add the palak pieces. Fry the palak, by adding little sugar. Grind the fried palak to make a smooth paste.
- Now, take a separate pan with butter in it. Add chopped onions and ginger to heated butter.
- Sauté for two minutes and then add palak paste, milk, garam masala, mango powder, haldi powder and salt. Cook for a few more minutes until the gravy becomes thick.
- Remove from the flame and add koftas in it.
- The delicious Palak Kofta Curry is ready to be served.