- ¼ cup Beaten Rice (Poha)
- ¼ cup Split Black Gram (Urad Dal)
- 1 cup Rice Semolina (Idli Rawa)
- Oil (as required)
- Salt to taste
- First wash and soak rice semolina and beaten rice in water for about two hours. Meanwhile, wash split black gram in a separate container and keep it for two hours.
- Blend the rice semolina and beaten rice mixture to make a smooth paste.
- Now, separately grind split black gram using a little water.
- Now, mix the two batters and add salt to it. Keep it aside for 6 to 8 hours.
- Scoop the batter into the greased idli moulds and steam for 7 to 10 minutes.
- The yummy poha idli is ready to be served.