- 8 Potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 2 Green Chillies (chopped)
- ¼ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- ¼ cup Mint Leaves (chopped)
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds (jeera)
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder(dhania)
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of hing (asafoetida)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Boil the potatoes. Peel their skin and dice them into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- When the seeds start crackling add a pinch of hing and chopped green chilies. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add the chopped pudina, dhania powder, garam masala powder and salt.
- Saute for one minute and add the potatoes.
- Mix well and fry the potatoes till they turn light brown.
- Remove from the stove and add lemon juice.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot Pudina Aloo with parathas.