Sweet Peach Pickle
- 2 cups Peaches (diced)
- 1 tsp Kismis
- 1 Cinnamon Stick (dalchini)
- 2 Cloves (laung)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Elaichi Powder (cardamom)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Heat water in a pan and then add the diced peach.
- Cook it on high flame for around 4 minutes.
- Take out the cooked peach pieces in a plate and keep them aside.
- Now take ½ cup of water in a separate pan and heat it. Add to this 2 cloves, cinnamon and 1 cup of sugar.
- Simmer till the liquid has 2 string consistency.
- Now add the peaches and cook them over medium flame. Keep stirring till the syrup reaches 3 string consistency.
- Remove the pan from the stove and allow it to cool.
- Now add kismis, elaichi powder, salt and lemon juice.
- Mix well and store in a sterilized jar in the refrigerator.
- The pickle is best used before one month.