- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1/2 Avocado
- 3 drops Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- Seasoned salt
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Take avocado, remove the pit and scoop out the flesh.
- Mash it properly in a small bowl.
- Add seasoned salt, lemon juice, tomato and hot pepper sauce. Mix well.
- Now add water, eggs and dash of salt and pepper.
- Beat the mixture briskly.
- Transfer it into hot skillet or an omelet pan.
- Churn while shaking the pan vigorously over heat.
- Stir until eggs begin to set.
- Allow it to stand for 2 to 3 seconds and then shake the pan.
- Put avocado mixture over half of the omelet.
- Slip a spatula under the omelet and fold in half.
- Guacamole Omelet is ready.