- 450 gm White Fish Fillets
- 1 tsp Coarse Salt
- Thumb-sized Fresh Ginger (finely shredded)
- 1 tbsp Orange Zest (grated)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest (grated)
- 2 Spring Onions (halved through the middle and finely shredded)
- 2 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- A handful of Fresh Basil Leaves (shredded)
- 1 tbsp Peanut or Groundnut Oil
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Wash the fish properly and pat it dry with a kitchen paper.
- Rub the coarse salt all over it and place it on a heatproof plate.
- Scatter the shredded ginger, orange zest and lemon zest evenly on it.
- Steam the fish for about 5 minutes.
- Scatter the spring onions over the fish then drizzle with the soy sauce and sprinkle over the basil.
- Heat the peanut or groundnut oil with the olive oil until just smoking then pour it over the fish and serve at once.