- 200g Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Curd
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt (as per taste)
- 1/4 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Paste
For Cashew Nut- Almond Paste
- 10 Cashew Nuts
- 4 Almonds
- 2 Onions (sliced)
- 1 tsp Poppy Seeds (khas khas)
- Oil (for deep-frying)
- Soak poppy seeds, cashew nuts and almonds in water.
- In the meantime, deep fry the onions in the oil, till they are brown.
- Prepare the cashew nut-almond paste, by putting together the fried onions and soaked ingredients in a blender and blending them.
- Heat some oil on a tawa and stir fry the ginger and garlic pastes.
- Now, add the cashew nut-almond paste to the ginger-garlic paste, followed by curd, salt (according to taste), turmeric powder and chilly powder. Cook for a few seconds.
- Add mushrooms to the mixture and stir-fry, until they blend with the paste and turn brown. Serve the tava mushrooms hot.