- 2 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil (til)
- 12 to 15 Dry Red Chilies
- 6 tbsp Vinegar (white)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Start with soaking dry red chillies in warm water half an hour before making the sauce.
- Drain water out of the chilies and grind all the ingredients (except oil) in the blender, to make a fine paste.
- Heat the oil in a pan and put the chili-garlic paste in it. Mix it well and then take off flame after a few seconds.
- Let it cool down and then put it in the refrigerator.
- Your Schezuan Sauce is ready to be used as a dipping sauce.