Carrot And Coriander Soup
- 1.2 litres Vegetable Stock
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 450g/1lb Carrots (sliced)
- 1 tsp Coriander (ground)
- 1 large bunch Fresh Coriander (roughly chopped)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Take oil in a large saucepan and put onions and carrots in it, when it becomes hot.
- Cook the ingredients for 3- 4 minutes, until they start to soften.
- Now, add ground coriander and mix it well. Cook it for a minute.
- Add vegetable stock to the pan and bring the ingredients to boil.
- Turn the gas knob on simmer, add salt and black pepper, and cook it for 20- 25 minutes.
- When the soup is done, cool it down, mash it using a hand blender and bring it to boil again.
- Add freshly chopped coriander leaves to it and serve hot.