- 1 Cod Fish
- 7 Garlic Flakes
- 5 Green Chilies
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 inch Ginger
- 5 Drops of Red Color
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
Grind the following:
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 Dry Red Chilies
- Clean the fish properly. Make slits on either side of the fish.
- Apply lemon juice and salt over the fish. Keep it aside for half an hour.
- Make paste of ginger, green chilies and garlic.
- Beat the curd thoroughly.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and the powder of spices to it.
- Mix oil and add color into it and strain the mixture through sieve.
- Fill this in slits and smear all over the fish.
- Leave aside for about 5 to 6 hours.
- Put the fish in tandoor till it turns golden brown.
- Tandoori fish is ready to serve.