- 100 gm Boneless Chicken (shredded)
- 500 ml Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp White Flour
- 2 tsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cream
- Salt & White Pepper (to taste)
- Heat butter in a pan and fry shredded chicken pieces in it, until they become tender. Then, remove them from heat and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Let them splutter.
- Now, add chopped garlic to the cumin seeds and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add white flour to this mixture and let it fry for 1 minute.
- Then, add chicken, chicken stock, white pepper powder and salt.
- Cook the chicken on medium heat, for around 4 minutes. Continue to stir all that while.
- When you are about to serve the shorba, stir in fresh cream.