- 1 cup Paneer (cottage cheese), cubed
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds (saunf)
- ¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
- 5 to 6 Fenugreek Seeds (methi)
- 1 tsp Onion Seeds (kalonji)
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds (jeera)
- ½ tsp Asafetida (hing)
- 1 Onion, sliced
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder (haldi)
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Black Salt (sanchal)
- ¾ cup Curd
- 1 tsp Plain Flour (maida)
- 3 tbsp Coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Take a small bowl and mix the fennel seeds, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, onion seeds, cumin seeds and asafetida.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the seeds mixture.
- When the seeds start crackling, add onion and sauté till it turns translucent.
- Add the paneer, turmeric powder, chili powder, black salt and stir fry for sometime.
- Add in the curd and sprinkle the plain flour. Mix the preparation well.
- Sprinkle coriander and salt and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Remove from heat and serve hot, with rice or rotis.