- 250 gm Paneer
- 200 gm Fresh Cream
- 200 gm Tomato Puree
- 2-3 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Fenugreek leaves (Dried Kasuri Methi)
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 2-3 Green Chillies (slit from the middle)
- Salt (to taste)
- Melt butter in a pan and add green chillies, tomato puree, kasuri methi, salt, red chilli powder. Let it simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Now, add cream and garam masala. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then, add pieces of paneer and cool for one minute.
- Serve Paneer Makhni hot, garnished with coriander.