Macaroni And Vegetable Salad
- 2 cups Macaroni
- 2 Boiled Eggs (chopped)
- ¼ cup Celery (chopped)
- ¼ cup Onion (chopped)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- ½ tsp Salt or to taste
- ½ tsp prepared Mustard
- Pepper (to taste)
- Take a pan and cook macaroni in it. Drain water out of the macaroni, rinse it under cool water and keep it aside.
- Take another bowl and chop the boiled eggs in it.
- Now, take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it, using 1/3 cup of mayonnaise and mix it well.
- Taste the salad and add the seasonings as per your taste.
- Keep it in the refrigerator to let it cool and cover it. Serve chilled.