- 2 Kulcha
- 1 Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Green Chili (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tomato (Chopped Finely)
- 1 tsp Coriander Leaves (Chopped Finely)
- 100 gm Paneer (Grated)
- 3 tsp Oil
- Red Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Coriander Powder (to taste)
- Garam Masala (to taste)
- Take a saucepan and put 2 tsp oil in it. When the oil gets hot, put onions in the pan and mix well.
- When the onions start to turn pink, put masalas (coriander powder, salt, red pepper and garam masala) in it and sauté again.
- Now, put green chili and tomatoes in it and sauté again, till the tomatoes get tender.
- Put grated paneer and coriander leaves in it and turn off the knob.
- Spread this masala on the kulcha and cover it with other kulcha.
- Take a tawa, heat it and put 1 tsp on it.
- Fry this masala kulcha in the pan and cut into half.
- Serve hot.