Almond Cookie Tiramisu
- 12 Almond Butter Cookies
For Soaking Syrup
- ¼ cup Warm Water
- 1 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 tbsp Brandy or Kahlua
- ½ cup (100 grams) Fresh Cream
- ½ tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- few drops Vanilla Essence
- ¼ cup Grated Chocolate or 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Almonds (slivered)
- For preparing the filling, add all ingredients in a bowl and whisk it well. Now fill it in the piping bag with a star nozzle and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Put the almond cookies on a dish and cover them with the soaking syrup (prepared by mixing all the ingredients), to make them moist.
- Turn the cookies and soak them from the other side too.
- Now, place six cookies on the serving plate and cover them with the filling mixture.
- Top this with the remaining six cookies and garnish with grated chocolate and silver almonds.
- Keep it in the refrigerator and serve chilled.