- 4 Samosa Pattis
- ¼ cup Walnuts (chopped)
- ¼ cup Figs (soaked and chopped)
- ¼ cup Apricots (soaked and chopped)
- ¼ cup Dates (chopped)
- A pinch Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 to 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Oil (for deep-frying)
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- Honey (for drizzling)
- Mix cornflour and water to make thick paste. Keep it aside.
- Take samosa patti and cut it into three pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients to make a filling and divide it into 6 portions.
- Place the filling on one of the patti pieces, taking care to leave the sides clean.
- Place another piece of samosa patti on top and seal the edges using the cornflour mixture.
- Repeat the process with the other four baklavas.
- Take a pan and deep fry the baklava, until it gets golden in color. Drain excess oil on the absorbent paper.
- Drizzle honey on top and serve it hot.